Saturday, April 3, 2010

The madness starts here.

tick, tock.

8:32 pm marks the start of this atrocity.

Thirty minutes before that, among millions of other souls in this week-long display of holy hypocrisy and acquired banality, I was in search for meaning --- scouring through facebook news and on a posting frenzy like a maniac high on chocolate.

Technology truly degrades the way of life. Confucius must be hella pissed.

A seed of mozzarella, and one sick piece of cheeseball, Pads (theycallmeshoti) posted a bitchin' music video about DOTA and the jologity it's supposed to define. Ha ha! Then again, there's no such thing. I've learned that it does not mean Duel Of The Asians because apparently it's international. Who fuckin' knew? (lol)

Then, he naively shared his cheesy side I've never thought he's had. Of pixie dust, peter pan, and tinkerbells, he redirected myself to his blog and all that cheese, romantic fuckery, of iconic references, and dating idiosyncrasies was inspiration enough to finally make a blog of my own.




Since the advent of networking sites, it was hard having to write on solid rock having to switch all the time. From Friendster, to Multiply, and now, Facebook - my being obsessive-compulsive thought it inadequate that I write in scattered fragments.This time, I'm sticking to this like a tuko on human skin.





2 dvd series done. 4 good movies. Sex at 2 in the afternoon.

By jove, I've a cornucopia of crap to write about. And my name and title's up there which means I can say whatever I want without any conventions around to shove, not even a smidge of stereotype down my throat.

Do that, and I'll fuck you in half.

Been stuck at home the whole week because the gods have punished me by putting all trustworthy mechanics on vacation in what is supposed to be a week of holiness, hence my car can't be fixed because I'm not a technopath. Plus, 17 more days and I will have been unemployed for 3 months.

The beauty of all this fuckery is that I can start fresh when I'm ready. This blogsite couldn't have been formed in more perfect timing.

At quarter life crisis and past that, my obscure reputation of being a manwhore, of sandwiches and food and music, plus my passion of love and all other beautiful things, If you choose to read what I've to share ---

This is going to be one awesome roller coaster of a ride, baby doll. ;)


5 comments:

  1. First follower!! Weee!! And first comment!! Weee!!

    And you really had to put that big block of Swiss cheese and associate it with me! Pfft! When I see you, I swear I'm gonna reach for that mohawk of yours, shave it, and make toothbrush out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY FIRST COMMENT!! YEEHAW! hahaha. Thanks, bud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Darklighter!!

    Still your words impress me. Welcome to blogspace!

    Tri[p]nautic/Joms

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey heyy, trippy! I've two more followers. Yeehaw!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive